I need more girl friends out here in San Francisco, this is sort of a digression from my original point, but I feel like the lack of good lady pals has me resorting to new replacement obsessions.
1. Girls. If you aren’t watching this show then you are blowing it dummy! I’m kind of in love with Lena Dunham’s honest writing and shameless portrayal of her semi autobiographical character Hannah.
2. Sandals. Technically you can’t wear them until 2pm in the Bay area or else your toes will freeze and fall off and then you wont have feet fingers! I just ordered these “tough” guys from Zara for my trip to Florida in a few weeks.
3. Future Islands. Can’t stop / wont stop playing this jam. The singer’s voice is awkward and wonderful.
4. Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer and any bold statement necklace. I would love to wear the neon yellow necklace with a chambray shirt dress or basic white tee.
5. Stacked Wines. I think the packaging and design are genius for day drinkers on the go (the best kind of people I say). But seriously, how great would this be on a little picnic hike?
6. Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. Yes you read that right, an automated treat machine. You can get any kind of fresh baked cupcake at any time of the day or night without having to interface with human beings. Sounds about perfect to me.