I remember when I was once annoyed by the instigram craze. Now I can’t imagine not using it! It’s pretty nice how convenient it is to just click, edit, and post within seconds. Here’s a little recap of the most recent haps around these parts and if you like it follow me at http://instagram.com/colienrp/.
1. Pre-date night.
2. Rearranging the house to show off my birthday present (the Eames).
3. Dinner at Homeroom, an East Bay restaurant that serves every kind of mac n’ cheese.
4. New kicks for the summer. I’m planning on wearing them with some fun dresses.
5. I planted a windowsill herb garden. It’s been on my to-do list for years.
6. Orange nail polish. Jump on the train and try it.
7. Spaghetti is my guilty pleasure meal and this may be my best rendition yet and yeah that’s fresh basil all the way from the windowsill!
8. The signature cocktail at Bloodhound in Soma. It’s the perfect summertime beverage.
9. Stripes forever.